Work From Home Fashion

I work from home for just a few clients. I call myself a marketing consultant, for lack of a better title, and this morning was a working morning for me. I was perusing the fashion blogs and lifestyle blogs for one of my hipper clients (I love you all!) and realized that my blog is not in the same universe as these professional bloggers. I do know that they are professionals because nobody looks that good, or house is that clean, all.the.time. Especially when they work from home, as I do (see opening sentence). 

The fashion bloggers, whom I will pick on today, post pictures of themselves looking tres chic. They are either via the full-length mirror or have their professional photographer buddy snap a "casual" street shot. And they always note from where they acquired every part of their ensemble, and, if it is old or new. 

If I were a fashion blogger, this would be my full-lenght mirror pic of my ensemble today....Enjoy!
Please don't judge my bathroom decor, it came with the house. 

Pink baseball style hat; Augusta National (old); c/o husband
Lavender short-sleeve exercise shirt, with water spot; Target?, Kohl's?, TJ Maxx? (way old)
Black spandex exercise pants with green trim: Costco (new!)
White running shoes with blue detail; Asics (hand-me-down, thanks Laura!)
Jewelry; earrings- Klein's, ring- Ware's, ring- heirloom
At least my jewelry is kinda cool. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts