Burrito Night... A New Tradition

As I was making my grocery list/menu this week I chose a couple of Pinterest recipes to include in the fray. One of which was a burrito recipe courtesy of Ree Drummond; you all may know her as The Pioneer Woman. Well Ree is a pretty good cook and I have added her to my list of ladies who know their way around the kitchen. This post will be short and sweet, just like the recipe. Except the recipe is not really sweet. A sweet beef and bean burrito would be gross.

I am not a burrito person, and can't remember the last time I actually ate a burrito, but this recipe is good, and easy. A great combination.  Here is the link to the recipe. And here is the link to my Pinterest board, with lots-o-recipes. There is a coupon now for Old Elpaso (60 cents off if you buy three products; all of which you will need for the recipe).

And here are some pictures of last night's glorious supper.....






Comments

Popular Posts